Monday, November 12, 2012

VOTE!

As you probably guessed, I call my oldest son my President because he has said he wants to be the President of the United States of America since he was very young.  This being a presidential election year, we had been watching a lot of FoxNews and listening to a lot of TalkRadio.  Ok, ok! We have been obsessed.  But knowing I am raising a future president I feel obligated to educate myself and my son all about politics.  I have never been political at all so this year has been almost like a crash course.  Anyway, the week before the election we took the whole family to the Republican Headquarters here in our county in Tennessee.


It was the end of the day and since we do not live in a swing state (yes I am getting the jargon) there was not much to see.  Nonetheless, the kids asked questions and looked around.  We even brought home some bumper sticker to put on our school folders (not the car).


No comments:

Post a Comment