Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Homeschool

Ok! So the first day of school was not smooth at all!

  
My fairy started grumbling, 
my superhero was very much a 4 year old who refused to sit still and be quiet for even 5 seconds, 
my farmgirl tired out quickly and took 40 minutes to copy a 5 minute assignment, 
and my president talked way too much.   
Yes, yes, yes; these are normal complaints for each of them. I guess I thought that starting the first day of school would be different.  I was excited so why weren't they?  
We did get everything done, thank God! And, I think they enjoyed some of it.  At least I hope they did!
  
Tomorrow day 2! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Credit for spelling

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer. Congrats on your first day. I think your an amazing Mom for taking the homeschooling leap. Can't wait to hear about day two. Keep in touch. ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! Hopefully they'll fall in love with homeschool!!

    ReplyDelete